The P.E.A. officers have agreed to support the Paterson Fire Department’s drive to support women with breast cancer at Paterson Saint Joes Hospital. Below is a link that we are encouraging all interested members in using to purchase a t-shirt. 100% of All proceeds go to Saint Joseph’s Regional Medical Center Foundation. Below is a short blurb of the great work our sisters and brother in the fire department have done:
- Since 2013 We’ve donated Over $75,000
- Assisting 150 patients battling cancer
- Purchasing 100 sets of prosthetic material for women who have undergone mastectomies
- $15,000 spent directly on medication for patients who are uninsured or otherwise could not afford it.
- Nearly $50,000 spent directly on patients experiencing a financial crisis during treatment.
- Not to mention, The fundraisers spread a remarkable amount of awareness regarding breast cancer.